Blog Archive

Oct 22, 2012

IPAD FUN


Mrs Stillman got a new pad.  An iPad.  She bought it with a new currency called "points."  I thought we used dollars here. Oh well an old dog learns new things every day.

But, this new pad is weird. It's too small. How is she supposed to pee on that?    If my puppy pad were as small as hers compared to my size, I would  NEVER  hit it!    As soon as she puts it down on the couch,  I'm  gonna pee on it , to see if it is as absorbent as my puppy pads.  I'll let you know if it is.

Anyway, There are more important things to discuss today. Like, for instance, what  is my real name?  Sometimes  when I'm nosing around my neighbors lawn, looking for a good place to poop, Mrs. Stillman yells "Libby, No! "  I'm pretty sure my name is not Libby No so I don't answer. I just keep sniffing . Of course when the neighbor or even a complete stranger calls" Libby, " I always run right over to them.   Ha ha.  But really,  I've had so many names since I was incarcerated, that it's hard to remember what mine is. That's why I make it my business to never answer when Mrs Stillman calls.  I don't know why she's not okay with that.

We’ve been so busy painting tee shirts! Mrs. Stillman got tired of painting pictures so she started painting tee shirts for grown ups  and kids.

Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gifI love to step in the paint while she is painting
You should see my feet afterward! BEAUTIFUL!
They are so nice that I like to  stamp my feet on the new white shirts. Great color! I also print them on the floor! That looks pretty neat too.

I don't know why Mrs. Stillman doesn't like my creations....
I think they are much better than hers.  But, She is having a lot of fun painting them because they are not “important” like paintings are supposed to be.

Each shirt is one of a kind and only costs 15 to 25 bucks. You can wash em too.  
Here’s a picture of me selling one of her shirts to a customer!

  When I sell a shirt for Mrs. Stillman I get to give all the profit to A Tale to Tell Rescue.   So buy them from me not her.
If You email me at libbystillman@twcny.rr.com, I will send you more pics and order what you want.  She will paint it for you.  

Here are pictures of some of the shirts. But there are a lot more!







  







No comments: