Blog Archive

Dec 4, 2012

TREE IDEAS


Mrs. Stillman is screaming and yelling right now so I thought I would take this time to write in my plog. It appears she is screaming at a Tee shirt shirt for Dog's sake. I have no idea why. We stayed up all night so that she could paint a picture of a tree on it for her nephew. She started to paint the snow on the branches and the next thing I knew, she screamed OH SHIT . THIS SUCKS! Then she threw the whole shirt into the washing machine. That's when she started this muttering, yelling stuff at the tee shirt, which is now minding its own business in the washing machine.

Oh well, back to my plog. Mrs. Stillman says she  doesn't want a tree. The reason is she says it is too much trouble.  But I know the real reason. It is because she is a fuckin lazy Atheist, that's why. You heard me.  She is a lazy bum, but don't tell her I said so because she is letting ME have a tree. I'm hoping for a really big one, about a foot and a half  I figure, with lights! And, and shiny balls! Last year i tried to put the balls on the tree but when I picked 'em up they broke.  This year the (ugh) cat said he will help me. He says he's real good with shiny balls. 

 I have some really good ideas for the ornaments. Here's a sketch i made of what I'm thinkin  of....**



**Note from Mrs.Stillman
 No animals were hurt in this production. and I am not responsible for Libby's horrific doggish ideas.


No comments: