Blog Archive

Mar 2, 2014

In the Bed


Wow, I really got mom goin tonight ha ha.  I heard her talking about getting me a competitor.  Some trashy whore of a poodle I think.  And I heard her talking about worrying that the dog Colette or Cabinet or something was not yet house trained.  Wow whutta slob!  Mom said she was worried that Colette would pee in the house and then I would pee too just like when Rusty did.  Remember that?
Okay so anyway, we went up to bed tonight (we are downstairs again now though) and mom put me on the bed as usual, the one with the brand new handmade patch work quilt.  And guess what I, ha ha, my eyes are tearing, I’m laughing so hard!  Guess what I did?
I dug a hole in the bed like usual and then sat right down in the middle of it.  Then I peed right in the bed!!!!  So now she is just beside herself worrying that Colette and I are gonna pee the house to bits.  Ha ha ha.  Serves her right I say!  I thought everything was just fine as it was ya know? Okay so I’m deaffish, and blindish, and probably need a Seeing Eye dog, but wow still…I mean mom just snuck this one in on me.  I’m hoping that now that she hadda rush downstairs and spill that puppy urine magic all over the quilt and then smash it into the washer, I’m hopin she will decide that we don’t need another dog. I’m a little worried though cause after the washing machine, mom went to the computer and DID NOT PICK ME UP!  When I jumped up on her as usual, she told me to go lie down in my bed.  Now usually I am deaf but somehow I got her gist ya know.  So here I am in my bed on the floor!  The floor!  And I’m writing this through the mom channel.  But, it doesn’t look good for me.  I’m bein real good right now.  But no invitation yet.  She’s just letting me rot down here.
 
I hear she is gonna buy a crate for the new dog.  Hmph! She never bought me a crate. And I broke the house just fine.  She might even get one for me too now. Serves her right.
   


Here's a picture of the new dog.  As you can see, she is really ugly looking!  I guess after me all of mom’s.  taste just flew out the window.

WE are gonna drive all the way down into Pennsylvania next weekend.  I hope she doesn’t throw me back into the puppy mill down there.  I better not pee on the bed again.  Just in case

No comments: