Blog Archive

Dec 30, 2013

Not alone


I was sleeping on the tea cart as usual, snuggled in my favorite pajamas, when the sound of the back door opening woke me up. It was Mrs. Stillman checking to see if it was still raining. But it scared me. Every time she walks away from me I can’t help thinking she is leaving forever and they are gonna take me back to that terrible place where I suffered for ten years. The fear just comes over me from somewhere inside. (PPMSD)- (Post Puppy Mill Stress Syndrome)
  

Mrs. Stillman shut the door and saw that I looked scared. She came over to my cart and hugged me. She said, “Don’t worry Libby. I am right here. You are not alone. And neither am I.”

Right then I realized that I was as important to her as she was to me. She was just as lucky as I was that ATAILTOTELL rescued me from that puppy mill.
We have each other now. And neither of us will ever be alone again



No comments: