Blog Archive

Sep 12, 2015

Looking Down



 Looking down lately, I noticed that Mrs.Stillman seemed to need me pretty bad. 
So I have decided to continue my plog once in a while (because that stupid sweetie doesn’t seem to know how to even write a simple dogtence).

Okay so as U know Mrs. Stillman and I do not believe in god. . But, , I’m up here right? And there are oodles of poodles around here with me sniffin all over for one. But we don’t see nuthin. There is however a very very big Dog up here. His name is Uranus. Boy is he gassy! We can’t get within ten thousand miles of him without whoosh! Phew!
Unfortunately, that’s all we have found so far. I dunno, maybe in another heaven…but I have my doubts.

Now then,  Hi Mrs. Stillman! I hear you’ve been worried about C.  But, today you got some very hopeful news. Don’t get a big head and go smokin all over the place. Just get fat. It’s better on your lungs….maybe.

I mean I didn’t smoke but I died of lung canc… no come to think of it, I didn’t. I died of metastasized breast cancer. So don’t get any breasts if U can help it. And whatever you do, don’t let them smoke!

On a lighter note, ha ha, get it Mrs. Stillman? How many dogs fit on the head of an angel? NONE! ROTFLMAO!  I am a naughty girl. I admit it. 
Oh yeah, how’s the (ugh) cat? We have cat pie up here all the time!


I'm gonna fly down to PA. now. I hear ATTT is havin a garage sale! I just love those. There are so many feet to sniff!



So anyway, don’t worry, Mrs. Stillman I’m watchin ya! And I won’t let you down (again).
Love Libby

PS will you please housebreak that idiot daughter of yours? She is 42 human years old for dog’s sake.

PPS Stop and smell the dog poop!

No comments: